Monday, January 09, 2006

Thai Students in Japan's Ski Trip 2006 : Part II

(very long -- beware!)<--- เราเตือนท่านแล้ว.. ไม่อยากอ่านดูแต่รูปได้ไม่ว่ากัน ^^

Jan 6 (DAY 2): Ski Competition

Lar+, Nhong and I left our hotel together to go warm up in the morning before the ski competition. Called up Palang and caught up with him, p'Ni and P'Neung from Tokyo on the top of Gondola. Then, came down together to meet up with the rest for ski competition.

on our way from the hotel

with my buddy

with P'Ni and Palang on the red

The ski competition was run by our group's colors. The first team whose all members (3 newbies + team leader) come down the bottom first win the prize. It was so funny at the starting spot cuz everyone seemed to crash into each others and ล้มกันระเนระนาด. Our team was supposedly leading the rest (of course, snowboard should be faster on that slope), but I accidentally got caught crashing with one of the sky blue's team members, so couldn't follow the teammates down to win the prize. So sorry (T_T). But it was kinda fun!

a part of our ski trip members

snowboarders + black color team

At-chan and Ai-Chan (แม่ลูกคู่ใหม่ที่พบรักกันกลางลานสกี ^^)


After the competition, we all splitted our own ways. I went up to the top of Gondola again with my Ying, p'Wan and p'Oh+, our board members. But since the Nagoya people had to leave early today, Ying and p'Wan took off earlier to continue boarding while p'Oh+ and I joined the rest for lunch. After lunch, we went up to the very top of Hakuba moutain. P'Oh+ and I decided to climb to the very top, followed by Nott and Nhong. It was quite a steep climb, but it was totally worth being up there. The weather was so great that day and we could see 360 degrees around us. So happy!! There is a little pagoda with a few worshipping statues and a ringing bell on the very top too. We enjoyed ourselves a lot up there.

Climbing up the very top

Mai, P'Oh+, Nott and Nhong

It was really high, man! But I made it!!!

Then, it was all the skiing/boarding session. The four of us ran into a lot of people on our way and so started grabbing more members, namely p'Ton, Pear and Lar+ along the way down to Hakuba 47 side. We went down and up, down and up for I don't know how many times. But yeah.. we made it down the black (the most difficult level) too! It's my first time coming down with my snowboard like that on the black. It felt so good not to fall down a whole lot like before. (^^) Yeah!

Lar+, a ปากดี and บ้าพลัง skier of the trip! haha

resting on the snow

Lar+ and Ta~ on the chair lift

joining some others coming back down Hakuba Goryu Side


I intended to go for a night ski too and even promised a few others I would teach them how to snowboard, but soooo sorry... I, all of the sudden, felt so exhausted and couldn't bare being up the mountain for a few more hours. Better next time na ja!! I surely wanna have more friends to board with me.

We went back to the hotel and had more night activities together with all Thai members before I continued chatting until dozing off with n'Bow and Lar+, my roommates! =P

Jan 7 (DAY 3): Free time

The weather was absolutely horrible today. It started snowing since last night and got carried onward throughout the whole day. Eventhough we woke up at 7 a.m., we didn't get to start off skiing/snowboarding til nearly noon. Our aim was to go down Hakuba 47 for a steak lunch. Oak joined me for snowboarding today. I think you did pretty well na. It's of course hurting a lot during the first few trials, but don't give up just yet! You'll be alright. I fell 100 times more than you did when I started for sure. The senrioka people can be my witness. (Btw, in case nobody knows just yet, Oak is my former colleague in BKK!)

My main team today was Nott, Lar+, Nhong, P'Oh+, Oak and I. We met up with P'Oat, Ple and Poy's team + Palang and N'Bow once in a while on the slope. Then, Oak left us the earliest, then P'Oh+ left with Ple later on. The four left skied/boarded up the top for uncountable times. Geez, it was SOOOO cold! It started snowing so hard. But the snow was absolutely soft and so much fun to ride down. I discovered that one of our team members is a เด็กบ้าพลัง. But it was fun ja~~!! Until snow nearly completely blocked our vision when we decided to descend. We had further fun time VDO-taping our skiing/boarding. I cracked up laughing every single time I take a look at them. haha. We had some time to rest and then it was the goodbye time. Bus departed around 10.30 p.m. and reached back to Kyoto safely before 5.30 a.m. on the 8th.

the other team that didn't go up the mountain today spent great time playing card games with Ta who injured himself the other day

night view of the ski slope (P'Oh+, Nhong, Lar+, Mai and Nott)

time to say goodbye

Eventhough HakubaGoryu is not the best place to ski, this trip was absolutely the most enjoyable ski trip I have joined so far. Thanks everyone for making it so memorable. I wanna extend my admiration to a lot of people for making it happen. Needless to say the names - you all know who you are. You all won me over! ;-)

Special note to my snowboarder pals>>>
Ying and the Nagoya people : how I wish you guys stayed longer, so we could snowboard together the whole 3 days. We surely need more board members!!!
p'Oh+: So glad we got to snowboard together. Thank you so much for your help in carrying a lot of stuff na ka. หล่อแล้วยังใจดีอีก... วี๊ด.. วิ่ว ^^
Lar+, Nhong, Nott: So glad to ride with you. It was so much fun. Next time, promise to try snowboarding leaw na.. don't forget!
P'Peera, Na and P'Aom: Don't give up snowboarding na ka. It's not as difficult as it may feel. Keep trying, you will be alright, I'm positive about that!
Ta~: Do you know, you are truly my inspiration to be a good snowboarder? If it wasn't because of you, I prolly wouldn't have dared trying to jump my snowboard this time. Promise to try harder the next time to jump even higher than now na ja~. But I still am ป๊อด sometimes a. (T_T) Too bad you injured yourself, otherwise we would have fun on the last day. Get well soon na~.

P.S. how could I forget to mention my little monkey (or Jill on snowboard)!! Jill went back to Thailand for New Year's holiday, that's why she didn't join us this time. And those skiing with me all heard my complaints... how I wish she was there too. Jill was and probably still is my best snowboard partner - never afraid to fall, but afraid of height!! haha.. Those who don't know my sister's skill = me x 2!! Come back fast fast and we shall go snowboarding again na~~. (p.p.s. you are coming back the day I have my thesis defending -- good timing!!)

the last time we went snowboarding together at Whistler, Canada (2005/04/07)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

HaHaHa ก็ไม่ได้ยาวเท่าไหร่นี่หว่า อิอิ
It was also a very fun trip for me.
Those days were the first 3 days that I didn't have time to be lonely since I came to Japan 3 months ago.

And you were a part of my special memory!

Thanks ka ^^

Bikku said...

Arai kan nia...nice photos jing jing :D

NoTtO said...

ตอนแรกนึกว่าวันแรกหายไปไหนหว่า
ที่แท้มีสองพาร์ทนี่เอง

ทริปนี้หนุกมากๆๆ ได้ข่าวว่าคราวหน้าจะเล่นบอร์ดกันหมดเลยนะ คุณครูเตรียมเปิดตำราได้เลย อิอิ

Oakyman said...

บอร์ดม่ายหวายแล้ว ยังปวดคออยู่เลย
ฝึกสกีให้ป๋าไปเลยดีฝ่า
ยกเว้นว่าเล่นบอร์ดกันทั้งแก๊งค์ก็ว่าไปอย่าง

แต่พอลงมาเล่นที่สีเขียวแล้วพอไหวนะ
ไม่ค่อยล้ม
ตรงสีแดงนี่ ถ้าไม่ใช้ท่าใบไม้ร่วงนี่
ขยับเป็นล้ม
ระบมเลย

Anonymous said...

Wow wow!! Such fun!! Envious!
Ai Ling

Anonymous said...

อืม รูปน่าสนุกจัง เสียดายที่ไม่ได้ไป ฮือๆ แต่ไม่เป็นไร คราวหน้ายังมีโอกาส ไว้เจอกันใหม่ๆ

noomai said...

เย้ๆ.. มีคนสัญญาจะเล่นบอร์ดกะเราเพิ่มแล้ว เดี๋ยวไปกางตำรารอไว้เลย

โอ๊คเอ๊ย... มันปวดเป็นปกติแหล่ะ.. มันต้องเจ็บตัวก่อนเล่นเป็นอย่างนี้แหล่ะ.. เอาอีกซักรอบดิ เอาเส้นเขียวให้เชี่ยวๆก่อนแล้วค่อยขึ้นแดง (แล้วไปเล่นที่ Togari Onsen มาเป็นไง)

ีพี่ิบิ๊กกี้... ฮาฮา.. อดครับท่าน.. อด.. เป็นไงล่า... รีบกลับไปเองอ่ะนะ ไว้ช่วงไหนว่างอยากมาเล่นรีบบอกมาเร้ย เดี่ยวจัดทริปไว้รอนะค้าา

AL- Welcome back to Kyoto! See ya around soon ;-)

Anonymous said...

ohhh yeahh !!

ไว้รอบหน้า ซ่าด้วยกันใหม่อีกรอบเเน่นอน

ขอบใจมากที่สาดหิมะใส่หน้าเเละกกหู ตอนที่เรานอนเจ็บอยู่ที่พื้นลาน ช่วยให้หายเจ็บได้เยอะเลย

ฮาๆๆ ล้อเล่น

ลิงเเมงมุม

Anonymous said...

ไม่ยอมฟังคำเตือนแต่ต้น เลยต้องอ่านจนจบเลย

หนุกหนานมาก ทริปนี้

เห่ ทริปหน้าจะหนีไปเล่นบอร์ดกะอาจารย์ใหม่กันหมดแล้วเหรอ ยังมีที่ว่างอยู่ป่าวอาจารย์ขา

Eddie said...

everybody was wearing goggles.. i cant tell who is who
the trip looks very fun..
alas, the Malaysian skiing trip was dominated by the Malay

Anonymous said...

huhuhu....advance pen teacher leaw ror yaaa.....c u next trip sis!!...aow hai taiiiii!!!!:p

noomai said...

Eddie - you need your skill to define who's who!! =P

ลิงแมงมุม... ขออภัยอย่างสุดซึ้ง นึกว่าแกแกล้งเรียกร้องความสนใจบนลานสกี เลยสาดหิมะใส่ซะเลย ก็เล่นพูดจริงพูดเล่นจนคนแยกไม่ออก พอเจ็บจริงๆเลยไม่มีคนเชื่อ อย่างนี้โบราณเค้าเรียกว่าเด็กเลี้ยงแกะป่ะ.. อิอิ (ล้อเล่นเหมือนกันนนนน... ฮาฮา)

ปอยน้อยกลอยใจ.. มาเล่นบอร์ดอีกคนมั้ยล่ะ เอาให้เก่งจนต้าอิจฉาเลยเร้ววว ^^

จิ๋วก็รีบกลับมาเร็วๆดิ เธอไม่อยู่ชั้นเลยได้เลื่อนขั้นมาเป็นอาจารย์แทนไง เธอกลับมาก็กลับมาเป็นปรมาจารย์บอร์ดแทนชั้นเร้ยยย ว่าแต่พี่ฮีเค้าเอาเราไปเม้าท์ไว้เยอะนะ ว่าเป็นลูกศิษย์สกีชั้นดีของเค้า สามารถสกีขาคู่ได้ในหนึ่งวันอ่ะ เฮ้อ เฮ้อ..

Anonymous said...

สวัสดีครับ
คนโพสเยอะจัง บล็อกก็ยาวดีฮะ
ไว้คราวหน้ามาเล่นด้วยกันสิครับ
จะลงลงเส้นแดง เส้นดำ เส้นเล็ก เส้นใหญ่ได้หมดฮะ