Last year --- there were so many things I intended to do. Some I accomplished. Some.... not yet. Some... not even close. But overall, I'm quite satisfied. One time I was writing my Japanese teacher and somehow came to list out all the trips I have made in the past year. Oh gosh! I really didn't realized I've been around that much!! Maybe because I stayed pretty much stationary the whole December, so I felt as if I haven't been around that much this year. haha.. Guess I was totally wrong. Wanna see my list?
Japan:
Hokkaido (Sapporo & Otaru - snow festival)
Iwate Prefecture (Morioka City)
Niigata&Nagano Prefecture (for ski trips)
Ishikawa Prefecture (Kanazawa & Wajima)
Aichi Prefecture (Nagoya & Toyohashi)
Kyoto (Kyoto, Amanohashidate, Ankokuji)
Osaka
Nara Prefecture
Wakayama Prefecture (Shirahama & Wakayama city)
Hyogo Prefecture (Kobe, Himeji, Arima onsen)
Overseas:
China (Shiang Hai, Hangzhou, Suzhou)
USA (Boston, NY State, San Francisco, Oregon State, Washington State)
Canada (Toronto, Niagara Falls, Vancouver, Whistler)
Thailand (Bangkok & Rayong) <-- if this counts as overseas! ^^
Hokkaido (Sapporo & Otaru - snow festival)
Iwate Prefecture (Morioka City)
Niigata&Nagano Prefecture (for ski trips)
Ishikawa Prefecture (Kanazawa & Wajima)
Aichi Prefecture (Nagoya & Toyohashi)
Kyoto (Kyoto, Amanohashidate, Ankokuji)
Osaka
Nara Prefecture
Wakayama Prefecture (Shirahama & Wakayama city)
Hyogo Prefecture (Kobe, Himeji, Arima onsen)
Overseas:
China (Shiang Hai, Hangzhou, Suzhou)
USA (Boston, NY State, San Francisco, Oregon State, Washington State)
Canada (Toronto, Niagara Falls, Vancouver, Whistler)
Thailand (Bangkok & Rayong) <-- if this counts as overseas! ^^
Traveling is still something in my blood, I guess. More trips are to come for 2006 for sure :)
In 2005, a lot of things happened. Some were amazingly good. Some were just messy. But I'm thankful to be through all these ups and downs. Everything means something doesn't matter good or bad. We learn of them overtime anyways. I'm very thankful for everyone whose our paths crossed. I am who I am because of all of you. Last year, I was really touched by a lot of people, in many occasions. It's really a wonderful feeling. I'm really grateful for everyone's love, care and heartwarming thoughts of me. I promise to keep being me or even a better me throughout this year and the following years to come. Okie doke.. let's end this before it gets too emotional!
Wishing everyone enjoys the year 2006 with great success in everything you do. May your happiness be the happiest. May your health be the healthiest. May your luck be the luckiest.
All the best to you! Happy New Year!!!
Love,
7 comments:
Happy New Year ka ^^
Happy New Year krub...
Thanks for dinner and a card..
Happy New Year!!!
Wish everything goes well, Acharn jai dee, no problem with Thesis, etc.
(^^)
Happy new year!!
Wish good luck with us about the thesis.:)
I wish to you a happy 2006. yeah, you travel a lot. I didn´t do something exactly. I did a resume of my 2005. Good luck!
Happy New Year P'Mai!
Even we spent New Year day together but I didn't have any chance to say it to you ^^
Thank you for everything you've done for me na ka...@^-^@
Yeah, travelling is in your blood! I wonder where you will go next!
Happy New Year! Sorry for the belated wish. I just got back to Kyoto!
Post a Comment