Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Back on the Track

Thanks so much for all the great messages! (May I be bias over my sisters' ones.. haha.. P'Yai -- you made me smile eak laew ^^)

I'm back on the track. Not because things are resolved, but I have come to realize there is nothing else I can do instead of keep on moving. Get myself up on the ground and start walking again. That day was as if everything was a blur that I also didn't really know what happened. Nope, things aren't getting better yet. It's in fact more complicated than I originally thought. Worst case scenerio -- I absolutely thought of. Yet, I don't know how I'll handle it if that's what turning out for real. Just keeping my fingers crossed for it not to happen.

We all are determined to go through some tough situations to test ourselves. Some people's problems are lighter or more severe than others in our eyes. At that moment, I thought it was the worst thing to happen to me eversince I was born. But in fact, no, I had been through something worse than this. It has just been exactly 10 years from then that I suffered something that happened not as a consequence of what originated from my own doing. Usually if it is something involving my own wrong doing, I admit the problem, learn from my mistakes and solve for the better. These cases were just differences. However, I still believe that doesn't matter what happened, everything depends on how we perceive and take it. I now perceive it bad, but I'm taking it alright. Life must go on.

Among the bad, I have touched the good. It's not often in my life that I am explicitly being touched. If it's not because of everyone's love and care, it might have taken me longer to come back on my feet. Thank you so much everyone. I'm grateful to have come across all of you. How can you stand in a world of strangers if you don't have someone to love and care for and being loved and cared of? My words aren't enough to express how I feel. I'm glad I have you all here with me. ^^

And so it goes...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

เอาไปก๊อบเป็น acknowledgement ได้ไหมเนี่ยยย

Anonymous said...

ดีใจที่พี่ใหม่หายแล้วเน้ออ..^^
อยากเห็นพี่ใหม่แฮ็ปปี้ๆแบบนี้มากกว่าอ่ะ งิงิ

Keep on going นะค๊า~

Anonymous said...

คิด Worst case scenerio แล้วต้องคิดต่อให้หมดนะ
ไม่ใช่แค่ทุนหมด อดต่อเอก แล้วจบ
คิดต่อไปเลยว่าแล้วไง กลับบ้าน? ทำอะไรอีกได้บ้าง?
ถือว่าได้ภาษา ได้เที่ยว กลับไปทำงานดีกว่า? หรือว่ามีทางออกอะไรอีก
หรือจ่ายตังค์เองเรียนโทอีกปีให้จบ? ขอเปลี่ยนอาจารย์?

point คือ คิดต่อให้ยาวๆ แล้วมันจะเห็นว่า...
ไม่มีใครตาย โลกไม่แตก
แมกไกเวอร์บอกว่า "there's always a way out"

NoTtO said...

And so it goes,...

ทุกปัญหามีทางออก

noomai said...

คิดจนเมื่อคืนจะนอนไม่หลับเอา (จริงๆต้องบอกว่าหลับไปตอนไหนจำไม่ได้) ก็คิดต่อไว้แล้วล่ะ แต่แค่คิดก็.... ตอนนี้คิดได้แค่ครึ่งเดียว แต่ว่าก็เตรียมใจไปเกือบเต็มร้อยแล้วที่จะต้องเผชิญคำตอบ อีกครึ่งนึงไว้รอเจอคำตอบก่อนแล้วค่อยคิดต่อ อาจจะแย่ หรืออาจจะดีกว่าที่คาดไว้ก็ได้
ยังไงก็ไปควบคุมปัจจัยภายนอกไม่ได้ ตอนนี้ก็คุมปัจจัยภายในที่เกิดจากตัวเองอยู่ สุดท้ายมันก็อยู่ที่เราจะรับมือกับมันได้แค่ไหน

สติก่อให้เกิดปัญญา เมื่อคืนคิดจนได้สติกลับมาเยอะแล้ว อย่างน้อยตื่นมาเช้านี้มันไม่มีความกังวลอยู่้ในหัวแล้ว แสดงว่าเป็นสัญญาณที่ดีกับปัญญาเรา วันนี้จะไปวัด ถ้าเป็นไปได้มีที่นั่งสมาธิ ก็จะไปนั่ง จะไปเอาสติที่เหลือคืนมา

สู้ต่อไปไอ้แมกไกเวอร์