I guess for me ... going on a trip and getting sick is something that comes together in a package! Over the past year, I got sick every single time I hit the road (except for the US/Canada trip!) Well.. lets see....
Nepal (summer 2004) - got bitten by an insect and had super duper high fever --> ended up going to the hospital afterward.
China (Shiang Hai and the surrounding area)(winter 2004) - ate hairy crab and oow.... don't wanna talk about it! -_-'
Snow Festival, Hokkaido (Feb, 2005) - caught influenza type B --> collapsed and stayed in bed for 2 weeks (without going to the hospital! I don't know how I survived that!!)
US/Canada (Mar - Apr, 2005) - comfortbly fine ^^ <-- I loved the feeling coming back home so fresh and healthy (though with an unwelcome couple of kilos on the scale.) haha.. =P
Wakayama Road trip (Jun, 2005) - caught a cold and completely lost my voice
Japan Tent to Ishikawa Prefecture (July 28 - Aug 5, 2005) - caught another cold. probably will stay in bed for a few days from now.. hur hur.
I kinda get used to it, but not really. It still is annoying repeating such cycle. Bed is just my best buddy!! =) Hopefully one day I will totally be healthy like others too. ^^
5 comments:
You are a strong girl. Being sick and all, you still update your blog :P
Get well soon ;)
Yeah girl, get well soon. I remembered my Hokkaido trip too....I was sick for two whole days! But since I did not want to waste my trip, popped aspirins like they were sweets and forced myself to go out. I enjoyed it, when I wasn't thinking of it, but back in the car, when there is nothing to do but think, that is when it hurts the most.
So sleep, rest, eat plenty of fruits, drink loads of water!
AL
miss uuuu so much from fake pun pun
thanks guys!
AL - yeah... i didn't know it was an influenza type B when I was still in Hokkaido. The weather was just horrible. I went down to Morioka, Iwate Prefecture with my friend and we originally planned to go for snowboarding (she skis)... so yeah.. I went eventhough I felt quite sick. But it was fun. No wonder I lied in bed for weeks afterward. haha. =P
this time too. we intended to go out for karaoke the last night we were there, so i went though my throat was so sore. I listened most of the time. ;-)
I just know that the sick which got from US/Canada trip made u fine. thus, now u still look like getting ni.... ^^
Post a Comment