We hold a special soccer match for p'Oat who is leaving upon completing his Ph.D. next month. I, of course, didn't get involved in the playing part, but cheering only. I always wonder how could these guys get all the energy to run around a round ball for that long without looking that tired. I would be way too exhausted if I had to be in the heated field for that long.


Afterward, we went to 'MADANG' for dinner. The food was... hmm.... alright, I think. But their dessert was sooooo great!

Then, we went to chill chill by Imadegawa (the delta where 2 rivers merge) for drinks. Our guitarist came all the way from Osaka to join the party. So we reminisiced our university times when we drank, chatted, slipped out some jokes, and sang along together. The place, the people, the weather were just perfect! Too bad, rain called it a night afterward.


Though it eventually rained, it was a really great day!
Sweet dreams everyone!!


5 comments:
You too, have a safe trip home! And enjoy yourself!
Ai Ling
P/S was not fast, just washed my hair and while I was waiting for it to dry I decided to update the blog.
Oh Georgeeeee.... U backed and updated so fast... . As u told, it was perfect day. i like this time so much.
otsukaresamadeshita.
I'm missing university life.
Wanna take a long vacation...
Good to have the testimonial match.
Wow! We must hold one for those who will graduate, too.
คิดถึงสปาเก็ตตี้จานใหญ่ๆที่madangกับหลังเต่าที่คาโมกาว่าจังเลยยยย
อยากเตะสนามสวยๆ มั่ง
Post a Comment