Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Do you believe in spirit?


Well, I was watching a Japanese TV program called 天国からの手紙 (a letter from heaven) today. It's not my first time watching this program though, but everytime I see it, I start to feel that the spirit is real. I never believed it when I was a kid (although ไม่เชื่ออย่าลบหลู่), but the more I grew up, the more I found that there are actually a lot of evidences that cannot be explained scientifically.

In this program, the family who lost their loved ones can connect to the spirit through a supernatural ability of this Ehara Hiroyuki sensei. They talk and find out about the lost and later set the spirit free to heaven. The talks in there are so real that you can hardly imagine it being forged. Believing it being real, imagine how sentimental it can get to be able to settle your feeling with your lost one. It is a very touching TV program although you don't know how it happens.

If you have a chance, would you?

1 comment:

Oakyman said...

ไม่เชื่อนะ
แต่แต่ก่อนกลัวผี :P
(ตอนนี้บางทีที่มืดๆ ไม่คุ้นก็กลัวแฮะ)

ชอบรายการนี้นะ
ชอบอาจารย์คนนี้อะ
เคยมีคนแนะนำให้ดู
ดูแล้วรู้สึกดีอะ
แบบเค้าไม่ยัดเยียด
เหมือนปรึกษาปัญหาชีวิตมากกว่าอะ
ไม่ต้องเกี่ยวกับเรื่องวิญญาณ
ก็ได้อะไรเยอะจากรายการนี้