Monday, August 22, 2005

rainy days and sundays

What happens when Rainy Day falls on Sundays?

1. Simply can't go out anywhere. At least I can't ride a bicycle holding an umbrella in such a strong rain and wind without getting myself all wet!

2. Can't open the window since water will just flow into my room.

3. Can't do laundry. No dryer here, so can't dry my clothes without sunlight!

4. leftovers festa! -- remember... I can't go grocery shopping

what else??

5. probably can't think right! haha =P

well... yeah... what was pretty much happened to me yesterday. Too bad it was not Monday, otherwise I would have sung '.......Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down......'

4 comments:

Bikku said...

I don't really like rainy day in general because it's impossible to play tennis after the rain.

Anonymous said...

I could picture Hyper girl got stuck at home so clearly. hoho ^^
Well, it was a good chance to clean up your room and your fridge,right?

Anonymous said...

HaHaHa Hyper girl. i'm very like when it's rainy day. because i can spend my time at my room. but worst, i could not play soccer T_T ...

Oakyman said...

It's the chance to play Internet all day!!