I was so happy to get an email from Keiko, one of my Japanese friends whom I haven't seen in ages. We actually first met at the student conference held in St.Gallen, Switzerland during the summer of the year 1999 (wasn't it?) Keiko was a roommate with one of my friends who went together to join the program. That was how we got in touch. We saw each other once again in Bangkok, then one or two times in Japan afterward. It didn't occur to me it was December 2001 when we last met. My gosh... nearly 4 years already!! And she doesn't change at all! ;-) Anyways, she came over to Kyoto with her man and we just had to meet up. We were so happy we reunited again. Definitely I'll go see you in Tokyo the next time I am there! (and that will be my treat too!!)
Keiko and her humongous dessert
my chocolate waffle
the three of us (too bad it's a blur)
Then....ta tan~~.... I just have to take a few more shots to test my new camera!!! yahoo!
These two are from Kamo River when I was on my bicycle
Kyoto City Hall -- I just realized there is a name in Thai too!
3 comments:
Good camera, good camera. And the dessert looks very good :9
how come you are so quick?!?! I just posted this blog not so long ago na neah!!!
Haha...a coincidence indeed.
Post a Comment