Tuesday, August 23, 2005

A guy and a bicycle!

I just got rid of an aircon that has been sitting in my house unused for a year. I figured it is still in the right timing since it's still pretty hot here at the moment. If not, aircon will mean nothing until when summer arrives next year.

Anyways, what amazed me was that the guy interested in taking this aircon came to my house by bicycle. He said he would take 2 rounds to bring the aircon and its accessories back to school, which is around 10 minutes bicycle ride one way. I guess it is something in guys cuz I cannot picture myself taking a feel-like-20-kilos aircon on a bike. I probably tip over by the first corner I turn!! So dangerous and nearly impossible for me. (Or i should say it is actually impossible! =P ) Well, the guy came back the second time and I brought down the rest of the stuff. You know what kind of bicycle he rides? It was a mountain bike! Absolutely no place to hang anything except from the handles! I couldn't imagine how he brought back the aircon on his first ride?!?!? Just something amazing for the morning ;-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha....pear is right...you shld have, er...taken advantage! ahahahaha!

The only big thing I carried with my bike was Eddie's tv which is small and I have a basket which I can tie the tv to it!
AL

noomai said...

haha.. you two... tsk tsk!

I first read 'the only big thing I carried with my bike was Eddie...' !!!! I don't know why the word TV just seemed to disappear from the screen just right then! scary thought!! =P haha.

that guy really didn't have any thing attached to his bike. I still wonder which post he used to carry that air-con with!

Bikku said...

Wow...I don't think I can even carry another person on a bike with me...Hahaha!

Anonymous said...

Amazing Japan ^^

Oakyman said...

Air-con on his back?

noomai said...

another amazing scene I've seen was a trendy lady riding a bicycle in short skirt, high heels, hanging her bag on her arm and holding an UV-protected umbrella!