Why November has to be sweet? Is that only because Keanu Reeves played a romantic role in the movie of the same name? Nah... shouldn't be just it. But who cares if November is sweet or not - right? Hah!
Anyways.. not that I don't have anything to write in my blog, but because there are too many things to write (and too many works) that I don't know which comes on the top list anymore. So why don't I just go insane for now. ;-)
My Auntie came over for a visit with her friends last week for 4 days. It was such a wonderful time. Too much driving in just that many days, but it was totally worth devoting. So glad all of them had a great time here too. See you again back in Thailand na ka!!
Off to work ...
3 comments:
saw from of the pix from p'big's flickr...looked like you guys were having a great time.
anyway, i decided to start using livejournal again. let's see how often I blog there.
I now have 3 blogs!!! 1 of which I blog everyday but it's all work related so won't be interesting
for others, kontemplashen hasn't been updated much either -
but i'll use livejournal to blog all extra-curricular activities and that should do it.
Woh...too bad too little time. It was so fun tagging along...even for a day or two :D
why sweet november??
no doubt .....
bcos the prettiest angle has brought to human life on 19th november.....
that is whyyyy......haha huhuh heheh hihihi haaaaaaaaa!!
Post a Comment