Friday, November 25, 2005

It's Autumn

(in continuous to the previous post)

Anyways, after the presentation, I felt like I shouldn't be going back home just yet, so I went on my bike to my favourite temple nearby Kyoto University to see some red leaves.

beautiful maple leafs

Shinnyodo Pagoda

the ground turns red

beautiful against the sunlight

doesn't it look suspicious?

the spiderweb is so clear (-_-")

super red - beautiful!

the most beautiful spot


Since I haven't been coming this way that often, I rode on that chance and stopped by Philosophy Path on the way back too.
by Ginkakuji entrace path

we are here

the famouse "Philosophy Path"

cute shops along the path

6 comments:

Oakyman said...

真っ赤やん!
すっげ~キレイ!!!

今夜出発!!

NoTtO said...

wonderful Autumn...
Wanna stay in town..

Anonymous said...

ว้าว สวยจัง
อิจฉาคนอย่เกียวโต ตอนหน้านี้จัง

Anonymous said...

สวยมากๆๆๆๆ

Anonymous said...

yooyuu desu ne ii ne

Anonymous said...

สวยมากหว่ะ น่าเดินเล่นมากๆ
ที่นี่ร่วงเกือบหมดแล้ว ถ่ายรูปไม่ทัน