I somehow felt soooooooooooo exhausted today. I thought this weekend is going to be a rather light weekend, but it turned out the opposite. I ended up in 4 different directions in the past 3 days. Umeda in Osaka on Friday. A night over at Katsura. An evening at p'Pum~'s place on Saturday. And Ogimachi in Osaka for Loi Kratong Festival today. Too many things going on this month! Argh!!!!!
Anyways... out of being in this crazy schedule, I got to do two things I have not done in a long time -- sleeping at midnight and waking up to feel the real morning! haha. It felt kinda strange waking up early, having something to eat before leaving the house, walking in town when no stores were opened except the coffee shops. So I ended up at one of the Starbucks working the whole morning.
There were a lot of people teaching and learning English conversation at that Starbucks. The Japanese would pair up with their own language teacher and learn English through conversation. I actually got to listen to lots of people's stories there. (yes... yes... it was none of my business, but I listened anyways! haha) I was sitting facing out the window, so I had a good look of Kamo River. What a good people watching morning I had. :) The best thing was that I finished a lot of work in that few hours too. -- the REAL Morning I haven't had in a long while!!!! =P
3 comments:
ไรเนี่ย ไมเช้าเธอมันไฮโซจังเลย อิจฉาๆ
ดีแล้วนิ ได้พักผ่อนบ้านเด้อ กลางคืนก็ดูละครซะเพื่อจะช่วยให้ดีขึ้นนิ สู้ๆเด้อ อีกไม่กี่เดือนนิ
I know what you mean about sitting around coffee shops and being a real busybody, listening to other ppl's conversations. But tht is one of the best part of coffee drinking, no? hahahahah!
Ai Ling
Ehh...working early is always more efficient (at least for me)...the only problem is... Well, I think everybody knows what it is :P
Post a Comment