

Another drama that Jill and I have been addicted to.
"Ai no uta" A story of a girl who never knows what happiness in life is. The only thing she can think of is to let go of her life. One day she decides to commit suicide. But she is rescued by the police. Thinking that there's no point to go back to the old life she tries to escape from, she pretends to have lost all her memories. Because of that, one senior policeman who has lost his beloved-wife and now living with his 3 children offers her a place to stay during the investigation. 'AI' is the new name given to the girl. And from then.... her new life starts.......
Another great drama that you can easily fall in love with.
P.S. I tried to post the music to go along with this blog, but I somehow cannot get it uploaded. If you fancy listening to the soundtrack, click here. The soundtrack is called 'Present' by Koji Tamaki (the lead actor of this drama.)
8 comments:
best best besttt dramaaaa....i bet u will CRY!
ดูแต่ตอนแรกแหละ นอกนั้นไม่ได้ดูเลย
แต่ D/L มาแล้ว จาก bittorrent
the concept is interestin and the OST's title "Present" is cool too.
In North America, it's so hard to find series like this...มีแต่ สืบสวนสอบสวน ผีแบบต่างๆ มนุษยต่างดาว แล้วก็ desperate housewives ตอนนี้ดูอยู่เรื่องเดียวคือ LOST นอกนั้นแทบไม่ได้ดูseries อะไรอีกเลย
โอย เรื่องนี้ใหม่เกินยังไม่มีโอกาสสัมผัส พี่คงต้องรอประมาณจบไปแล้วสักพักนึงน่ะแหละมั้งนะ
แทงค์กิ้วที่ไปเยี่ยมไข้นะจ๊ะ ตอนนี้ดีขึ้นมากแล้วหละ เดี๋ยวพรุ่งนี้จะไปโรงเรียนแล้ว (ไม่ได้เรียนอะไรพิเศษหรอก แค่ไปเรียนภาษาหาเพื่อนเท่านั้นแหละจ้า)
จิ๋วมันทำสถิติร้องไห้ทุกตอนเลย (ผ่านไปสี่ห้าตอนแล้ว)... คิดว่าคงร้องไปจนจบเรื่องอ่ะ... ซึ้งดี ชีวิตคนที่ไม่เคยมีใครเห็นคุณค่าแม้แต่คนในครอบครัว อยู่ดีๆก็มีคนที่ไม่เคยรู้จักกันมาก่อนมาให้ความสำคัญ ให้ความอบอุ่น มันก็ซาบซึ้งอ่ะ
พี่ต้นรีบๆไปหามาดูซะน้าาาา.... แล้วก็หายไวๆจ้าา
ดูตอนนี้ยังทันป่ะเนี่ย ไว้คงต้องรอ วีดีโอออกมาหงะ
ว่าจะๆ หายทีแล้ว แต่ก็อดทุกทีเลย สงสัยต้องรบกวนให้เอกอัดให้ซะแล้วนิ อิอิ
After your recommendation, I have started watching Slow Dance. Turn out quite nice, thanks!
Yup, it's Slow Dance...and with that name, I am watching it real slow...now only at 2nd episdoe...;p
Dunno when I will be finishing that drama before going after Ai no Uta
Post a Comment