Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Life After Presentation

Yesterday was my turn to present my thesis for my seminar class. And I challenged myself not having anyone checked my Japanese before the presentation! huhu... Well... usually I would finish my prep a few days before and have my Japanese friends check my writing, but this time it was just too impossible. Barely got enough sleep over the past week (no wonder i didn't blog for a few days.. =P) Turned out that my Japanese wasn't that bad! Got some corrections on minor places, but overall they understood what I intended to say. So another step up for my Japanese skill! Yahoo!!! (still a long way to go though..... -_-')

Got some comments for my thesis. There are quite some works left for me to do, I think. My goal is to get everything well sorted out by next week. Once that is done, I will be buried with the writing. Hopefully I will get it finished by the first or second week of December to leave enough room for proof-reading. Oh no... no.. I'm not writing in Japanese. ;-) That would have taken me FOREVER!

Stayed up all night working for a few days really made so much of a difference. Yesterday after the presentation... basically I couldn't think of anything much. Went a little blurred. Came home, cleaned up the messy house for a bit. Ate. Went out for a short Yoga lesson. Came back working on something that I can't even recall anymore. And then hit the bed. The next moment I realized was when the clock says 12 hours later!!! So I just simply gave today a call. Just rest and relax.

Works? ....... can wait until tomorrow. =)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

お疲れ様でした。
このブログを読むと、学生生活を思い出されたわ。 ( 遠い昔話 ;P )

Anonymous said...

ดีใจด้วยหนูใหม่ ในที่สุดก้อฮํบเสร็จแล้ว เข้าใจๆ happy happy

สู้ๆ มารับปริญญาด้วยกันปีหน้าเนอะ

NoTtO said...

Gambatte

Anonymous said...

first time in my life i REALLY thought she was dying

no moves no sound.......sleep like hell.....

no kidding....i was panic for a sec. hahaha

noomai said...

maybe I actually died and already reborn. haha. Honestly, it was a super deep sleep that no sound nor light mattered at all!

pTon...なんかまだそんなに遠い昔話ではないのに…。ちょうど私が来る前にじゃない?それ、まだ2年経ってないよ~~~。(^^)

เอาๆ.. ปุ่นปุ้น.. รับปริญญาด้วยกัน มางานเราด้วย.. (ถ้าไม่มางานเรา เราไม่ไปงานเธอ... อิอิ)

เออ.. เอามันให้ครบสามภาษาเลย.. (หรือว่าเราต้องหนีไปหาภาษาที่สี่ีซะแล้วเนี่ยะ..)

Anonymous said...

otsukare sama deshita