Anyways... continued on from the last post. I'm presenting you part of the food we had for our welcome party.





(Seafood transparent noodle salad)








We also had loads of fruits and sweets. P'Au+ brought us his homemade brownies and chocolate cakes too. I don't think I have photos of all the dishes we had. You know.. once the meal's started, you couldn't just worry about taking photos. The food was gone pretty fast! =P Anyways, we really had a great time. Everything was delicious.
This time's most amazing food (for me) went to P'Nha's Curry puff though. Not that other things weren't great, but I was totally amazed at how she could make that puff! If someone's said she brought it frozen from Thailand, I'd have totally believed it! FYI - my fish cake sold! hee hee ;-)
4 comments:
อ่ะโห...........น่ากินMAXXXXXXX
เก่งๆกันทั้งนั้นเลยอ๊า.......
ปล.transparent noodle
ไม่เคยได้ยินเลย...ไฮโซ...ออมเคยใช้แต่ glass noodle อ่ะ
เห็นแล้วอยากกินบ้างจัง
อยู่นี่ไม่ค่อยมีปาร์ตี้เลย
หุหุ ได้กินทอดมันแล้ว
ขอบคุณมากจ้า
อยากกินอีก อิอิ
oishisou!!!
Post a Comment