Monday, October 01, 2007

คั่นเวลา....

ก่อนจะกลับไปเล่าเรื่องโทฮกคุ... คั่นเวลาก่อน..

วันนี้ไปเก็บข้อมูลที่บริษัทเคียวเซร่า สำนักงานใหญ่มา ลุยเดี่ยวไปสัมภาษณ์เจ้าหน้าที่เค้า 3 คน พูดจาผิดๆถูกๆดี ตอนสัมภาษณ์ก็ดีอยู่หรอกนะ... ขี้เกียจอย่างเดียวคือตอนถอดเทปแล้วเอาเนื้อหาไปประมวลเนี่ยะ... ตั้งท่าจะถอดเทปมาชาตินึงแล้ว ยังทำใจม่ายยยด้ายยยยย.... ฮือๆ

ป.ล.1 - เมื่อวันไหว้พระจันทร์วันก่อน พระจันทร์สวยมากกกกกกกกกกก เรืองแสงสุดๆ
ป.ล.2 - เมื่อวานไปหัดนั่งสมาธิแบบเซนมา... พระอินเตอร์มากๆ พูดภาษาอังกฤษเป็นไฟ ไม่โดนท่านตีด้วย.. แสดงว่าสติและสมาธิเรายังใช้ได้อยู่ =)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Good....now you life has started to sound like mine! hahahha

Except my zen never hits : P

Transcript is a pain, I transcribed 22 interviews and later my advisor got my some funding so I hired a professional transcriber to do the rest which is 15 tapes. That helps A LOT or else I'd go crazy. But you know how much they charge? $25 per hour!

So "IF" you can stand doing it, or you get good with it...you can do it as a part-time job!

The standard rate works like this
1 hour of interview = 4 hours of transcription = $100

so if you are really fast and finish it before 4 hour...then they'd pay you $100 anyway.

good deal...but as we know...it's not a fun job!

noomai said...

No thank you.... I'd rather do something else for that $100 na. =P (even for my own transcription... I still hate doing it... do you think I will torture myself doing that for someone else?? aaa... no way! <-- plus... Japanese transcription is NO FUN!!)

Actually... now I do some proofreadings and translations. Also not a fun job, but oh well, better than not doing anything.

Btw.. remind me again about kyudo stuff. I have been wanting to call up a dojo in Kyoto to check out their class schedule, but still haven't done so. nearly a year laew neah... mai na leay~~.

Unknown said...

ทำไมชั้นกะเพื่อนโดนตีระนาวเลยหว่าา 555 ไปนันเซนจิดิ ตีชึ้กะพระ เค้าจะได้พาไปในบ้านเค้า ข้างๆวัดอะ งามมั่กๆ

noomai said...

ซะงั้น...

Anonymous said...

ออมกลับไปกินขนมไหว้พระจันทร์ที่มาเลย์ค่ะ
ฮ่าๆๆๆ หยั่งกะกลับบ้านเกิด เหอๆๆ -_-"