We had staff dinner on Saturday and despite the fact that we were REALLY tired, some of us still stayed up for an overnight karaoke session in town. I know.. I know.. I should have gone home to rest, but well... you know.. sometimes you just ride along the wave. Lesson learned though, at this age, you shouldn't over-exhaust yourself by an overnight karaoke party! Most of us ended up taking turn sleeping. However, we managed to always have someone sing even when others were already asleep! Nice teamwork. haha. =P
Anyways, since I already missed the last train, I'd come home with one of the earliest train rides on Sunday morning, just to shower, nap and left again for my friends' birthday celebration (and that was in Osaka!) We have had this birthday planning for a really long time and I just couldn't simply miss it just because I went karaokeing! I was late though. Another oops here! But it was a really fun day.
Ai Ling's Birthday at Hard Rock Cafe, Osaka




(courtesy of Ai Ling)





(Courtesy of Eddie)
Pe's birthday at Dim Sum Buffet place
The VERY same day in the evening, P'Ton and I headed back to Kyoto for another friend's birthday celebration. We did this Dim Sum buffet for dinner and man... I WAS STUFFED! Three large consecutive meals were killing! But well, it was good. =9 yum~~.









4 comments:
busy girl on a busy sunday... ;)
I like the last pic sooooo muuhhh
because of a player or an instrument?? :)
ah a bit late, but thank you again Mai !!!
Post a Comment