Sunday, November 18, 2007

overwhelming @ Loy Kratong Fest.

Having only a few minutes here, I'd like to thank everyone for coming to cheer (or sending warm wishes for) our performance at Loy Kratong Festival in Osaka. We really had a great time.

Special thanks to Best for taking the photos for us. There are so many that I haven't yet had a chance to look through them myself. After I do, I will surely post some more later. In the meantime, here is us on stage.



Oh yeah.. our band's name is "KLIEW เกลียว", which in Thai means bonding. (In Japanese - how about 栗会う (read "ku-ri-a-u" -> meet the chestnuts?? haha =P)

Current band members: Kee, Woody, P'Ton, Yok and I.
(Of course, there were a few other friends who already left Japan and Kansai area but used to be in this performance group - of course, N'Bow, you were one of the OLD members na. <-- mai bok laew diew+ ja noi jai.... whuahahaha)

Thanks everyone again. Hopefully we have secured a place for our next performance some way somehow. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey hey! So sorry I could not make it to the festival to see you guys sing :(
Ai Ling