
I'll dedicate today's blog to one of my old friends upon the launching of her first single with Music Clay. May I introduce everyone to "Toey - Atithan Hongsakul" (excuse me if I spell her name in English incorrectly.)Toey was the last member to join our highschool class, CD27, when we were seniors. At that time, we didn't know much about this new student except for her high talent in singing. She stunned all of us at many school concerts and it's to no surprise why she owns lots of singing titles. We just love to hear she sings!!
It's totally proper to call her a real dream catcher. Singing is just her life and she waited a long time for her debut. Now that she has made her way, please do allow me to give her a toast through this blog. The album is called "MUSIC CLAY" and her single is on track 07 called "โลกของคนแอบรักข้างเดียว (Loke Kong Kon Ab Ruk Kang Diew)". The album is already available at music stores near you! (^^)/

โลกของคนแอบรักข้างเดียว by Toey
- more Scoop on "Music Clay Album" by Cityblue.net
- or visit Musicclay.com to listen to song previews.
3 comments:
Gosh!! Are ya CNN???
I sometimes thought that you are in Thailand at a moment since you are so very up to date person in catching up things happening in Thailand. ^-^ Miz ya and see ya in Dubai na.
ช่วยกันอุดหนุนผลงานของเตยด้วยนะจ๊ะ
ohhh still remember when she was singging- r-tid-tarn at school!!! what a voice!!
Post a Comment