Saturday, April 04, 2009

This is why packing & moving were tiring!

I planned my moving about two months ahead of time. But even that, my packing lasted until the very last minutes!

Talking to p'Yai about her moving and I pity myself for how much I had to pay for all the luggage shipping. p'Yai and p'JR sent about 4-5 cubic meters from Canada for less than what I paid for 1 jumbo box! T__T

the jumbo box arrived in mid-March


When everything was still there ... all the stuff... all the furnitures...


trying to get rid of some stuff


Can you believe 3 people can sleep in this room?


got rid of all furnitures


TV was gone


Freebies


the night before I returned my room


March 30, 2009 @ 2 p.m. -- room checking


Clean and Clear


Behind the cleanliness: these were mine and mine alone -.-'


*Thanks Best & Yok for helping me delivering lotsa stuff. ;-)
Thanks Nhong for helping me packing my boxes.
And Thanks P'Nha and P'Ble for my last night accommodation na ja!*

1 comment:

Nightraveller said...

Suddenly I just realize I had never been to your place!