I'm home finally!!
A lot of people asked me how I was feeling before I left Japan. I have to say that reality strikes since a few weeks back when I was packing and cleaning my apartment. OMG! I moved from one country to another for a few times already, but man, leaving Japan was something I don't want to experience for the second time. All I can say is that Japan has a great service for your moving ONLY IF you have lots of money to pay. If not, you then have to plan ahead of time.
Anyways, I'm home now. I need a few days to recuperate from moving! ;-)
5 comments:
マイさん久しぶりです!
倫子です。
タイに帰られたんですね!
日本で良い時間が過ごせたなら、私としても嬉しいです(^0^)
またいつか遊びにきてください!
無事飛行機が着いたんだね。良かった。
なんかたくさん人がいてちゃんと挨拶できなかったけれど、ありがと~!
遠慮なくメールしてね。
マイちゃん!30日電話してくれてありがとう。久しぶりにマイちゃんの声を聞くことができて嬉しかったよ。
バンコクでしばらくゆっくりするのかな?
これからもマイちゃんのBLOG楽しみにしているね。
広島に遊びに来ることがあれば教えてね!
いつか世界のどこかで会おうね。
Welcome home ka:)
Btw, your BKK home address is the same, isn't it?
869/345......this one??
Enjoy the heat and take care naka ieie !!
you guys come visit Thailand, k!
N'Aum... yup.. that address ja~
Post a Comment