I really have no time to sit down and update my blog these few days. Moving is really a hectic thing. There are just too many things to get done. By far, I got a hold of the major things I need to abandon contracts for (internet service, land line, apartment, health insurance, etc.) Oh shoot.. I still need to take care of gas, electricity and Japanese conference membership. Dang! See.... the list is never-ending!!!!!
Also, getting rid of stuff is a hassle! And trashing stuff here costs quite some much too. (but shipping stuff cost more... =P) So I'd better get rid of most of the stuff and leave as little as possible for trashing.
Anyone needs anything for your home, just let me know, k!
Btw, I'll have an open house on the 28th from morning (like 9 a.m.) onward for anyone who's interested in getting freebies. Bring your friends along. There are loads of free small items ranging from kitchen utensil, cooking ingredients, stationaries, electric cords, books, etc, etc. Just come and check them out, k!
พี่ๆ เพื่อนๆ น้องๆที่สนใจ... วันที่ 28 มี.ค. ตั้งแต่ 9 โมงเช้าเป็นต้นไป เราจะเปิดบ้านแจกของฟรีนะจ้ะ ใครสนใจได้เครื่องครัว อุปกรณ์ทำกับข้าว เครื่องปรุง เครื่องเขียน ของชำทั้งหลาย หนังสือ หลอดไฟ ตลอดจนหนังสือแนะนำเมืองไทยสำหรับคนญี่่ปุ่น สื่อที่ใช้ในการโปรโมทเมืองไทย และอื่นๆอีกมากมาย... เชิญมาที่บ้านได้ หลังไมค์มาเลย เดี๋ยวส่งแผนที่บ้านไปให้นะจ้ะ... มาช่วยกันสลายของกันเน่ออออ ^^
2 comments:
Ahaaaa goin' back Thailand leaw ru ka? time flies!!
when is your flight?
อีกสองอาทิตย์ก็กลับบ้านแล้วจ้าาา
Post a Comment