I reached Nagoya around 5 p.m. --> Transferred to Meitetsu bounded for Kamiotai Station. Otosan came to pick me up from there and we had Okasan's cooking for dinner. Oh yeah... forgot to mention that Nagata family was my host family when I was doing a traineeship in a Japanese company in Nagoya back in 2001.



To take a closer care of Obaachan, Okasan and Otosan had moved from their own house to live with her. They eat, take shower and spend most of their time at Obaachan's house. Only Otosan goes back to sleep at the old house which is just right next door at nights. This is why the upstairs rooms opened up and so I get to sleep there for the first time.

The next day, we ate out at Kitchen Serica, a restaurant owned by Okasan's friend, Hiraoka-san. I knew her and her daughter during my Nagoya time and we still keep in touch until now.



Today, the two daughters, Yoriko and Sayako also came to join us. Sayako's already married with one kid: Shun-kun. But, I know Yoriko more as she was living at home during the time I was living with the Nagata. We are actually the same age, so we share things in common! =P




Later on that day, otosan drove me to my old workplace to meet with Ohara Shacho, my old boss. Though it was just a short time, it was great to catch up with them in person before I leave Japan. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment