After about 2 weeks on a roadshow, now I'm back to Kyoto!!
(But I'll be gone again the day after tomorrow for a conference in Beijing T_T)
My intention for this trip was to meet up with the old faces that have became parts of my life before I leave Japan. But I ended up meeting so many nice new faces along the trip. If I don't get to see you again in Japan, I'll definitely see you guys in Thailand or somewhere on earth! Stay in touch!!! ^^
My schedule:
2/19: Kyoto --> Nagoya (night stay with my host family, NAGATA family)
2/20: Nagoya (met up with Nagata family's friends, my old boss, AYF8 Nagoya friends, and Thai Nagoya friends)
2/21: Tokyo (met up with AYF8 Kanto friends and Nahoko)
2/22: Chiba (with Bow at her contest, met with lots of Thai Kanto people)
2/23: Tokyo (dinner with Watanabe family)
2/24-25: An overnight trip to Nikko-Kinugawa Onsen-Ouchijyuku
2/26: Ibaraki (Ume flower watching with N'Maew Tsukuba & Bow) + Dinner with Masae-san/Yoko-san in Yokohama
2/27: Saitama Shintoshin with Bow + dinner with elementary school friends Nuer and Om
2/28-3/1: Naeba Ski-Snowboard Trip with 20 Thai friends + 15 Thai-Toyota + 12 Thai-Nagaoka friends
3/2: Nagaoka city tour
3/3: Rest day @ Tokyo
3/4: Returned to Kyoto
No comments:
Post a Comment