Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Jetamai Series for Auntie Jill

As requested, I'll keep posting the photos of Jetamai for Auntie Jill na~. ^^

Peaceful sleep


After breastfeeding - slept right away


Khun Yai (grandma) is taking a bath for Jetamai


But Jetamai doesn't like taking a bath =P


I can't burb, mom!


I'm thinking....


yawning


asleep


I like to suck everything... even my grandma's finger ... haha


p.s. Jetamai is 2-week old today...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

 His grandmother looks very happy!!

だんだん、Jetamaiは、おじいちゃんじゃなくて、お父さんに似てきたね!

a~u~m said...

cute and healthy baby:)

jew said...

looks like micheal wa herher...suay leaw njai!!! haha

like jetamai sleeping w/ grandmaa!!

on skype mung di....yuk hen

jew said...

fyi...only 1st pic na that looks like micheal....
cos he was sleeping mung....no eyes hahaha

noomai said...

Jetamai's face is still changing. Let's see who he will look like at the end ;-)

Jew+: P'Yai said "no..no.. no... no" and shook her head. hahahaha