Saturday, January 26, 2008

New Year in Khao Yai V - around our house

I brought some books to read but nah.. you can never finish a book when you are with your family and neighbors! Instead, I think I spent most of my time playing Majong!! haha. Well, Popo, P'Jr's grandma, spent the holiday with us and she LOVES playing majong. My dad is also a Majong expert, so they taught us how to play.

Learning Majong!

Scrambling the Majong


daddy's thinking... (courtesy of P'Yai)

winning-losing

We also got to visit a nearby golf course and, whoo hoo~, I got to golf in a golf course for the very first time! :) Not bad, not bad. Good that I went golf driving before we went to Khao Yai. Man... it was quite a work trying to figure out my old swing.

The rest of the time, we just spent quality time together. It was a happy new year! :)

our gardener :)

mom's watering the plants
(Courtesy of P'Yai)

mommy's in charge of noodle lunch
(Courtesy of P'Yai)

lovely Popo
(Courtesy of P'Yai)

P'Tid's cooking

checking out more lands

feeding the doggies
(Courtesy of P'Yai)

P'Jr and his fishing (by P'Yai)

private golf lesson for mommy

the two dentists

Belle and Bank

P'Yai's playing with Bank

Gluay~

Auntie Noke stole Bank's bike!

1 comment:

Eddie said...

i once tried mahjong, got addicted and played for almost 24 hours.
I am heading home for Chinese New Year next week. Hope to see you when in March