Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Do you believe in Santa Clause?

our christmas tree

Once in a while I'd get to do Christmas Eve Dinner. (I know.. it has been nearly a month delay! Oops...! =P) Riding on P'Jr's family's tradition, all our family members were invited to join. P'Kie (P'Jr's sister) said it felt different having the Christmas tree being covered with those many presents. If I were still a kid, I'd have believed that Santa Clause was really coming to town!!

Christmas cards

Can you see Jill?

Christmas Eve dinner usually comes with Turkey (I've always thought Turkey = thanksgiving, but nah... they do it for christmas too!) However, we did it the Finnish way with Christmas ham. Yum~~. Loads of yummy food!

That's the ham!

yum!

Then it came the fun part – present unwrapping!!! Popo got the privilege to start it first. I think it became one of a very few Christmas I really was buried with Christmas presents! ;-) We had a fun time!

Popo & her presents

for daddy!

Food for thoughts:
1. It's not the value of the presents that is being enjoyed, quantity matters!
2. You can be rich doing gift wrapping business during holiday seasons.
… but you create massive waste in return.
3. As a consequence from #2, they should start thinking of replacing a one-time wrapping with anything reusable. A shopping bag would do?!?
4. Christmas tree – you need to trick people to help putting it down (if you don't want to sweat alone.. =P)

1 comment:

a~u~m said...

ของขวัญเยอะมากกกกกกกกก เป็นภูเขาอ่ะ