... a little story about the journey of my life
tavipop
Are we there yet?p.s. Jill, how do you get tavipop?? Elaborate please...
Sigh....
it's interesting seeing three different comments, esp. Jill's. (how come it's tavipop??)I would have named it something like "a thought"
แขน! (The Arm!)
Oh I can see an ant through my hand-made telescope!
กำลังจะตั้งชื่อว่า "แขน" พอดี เลย 5555 โดนแย่งซะแล้วแต่ออกแนวหนังผีเล็กน้อย
dun u guys feel like gettingback-to-the-future by cing the pic?!?!and i just made it into thai version ;P
perm - what do you mean?
ให้ชื่อว่ากลับบ้านนาครับพี่ อิอิ
Post a Comment
10 comments:
tavipop
Are we there yet?
p.s. Jill, how do you get tavipop?? Elaborate please...
Sigh....
it's interesting seeing three different comments, esp. Jill's. (how come it's tavipop??)
I would have named it something like "a thought"
แขน! (The Arm!)
Oh I can see an ant through my hand-made telescope!
กำลังจะตั้งชื่อว่า "แขน" พอดี เลย 5555 โดนแย่งซะแล้ว
แต่ออกแนวหนังผีเล็กน้อย
dun u guys feel like getting
back-to-the-future by cing the pic?!?!
and i just made it into thai version ;P
perm - what do you mean?
ให้ชื่อว่า
กลับบ้านนา
ครับพี่ อิอิ
Post a Comment