Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Panasonic Family

After letting Jill go ahead with the "Mac Family" as appeared in my very old blog. Now, I have turned into a Panasonic fan! Well, just only the notebook and camera though. Oh... actually... my TV and boombox is also a Panasonic! =P

Well, the thing is, I just found out how to turn in the unused electronics gadgets to electronic store that accepts buyback options. Wanting to get rid of my old notebook (that has been causing me too much trouble during the past year), I gave it a try expecting buy back rate to be around 10-15% of the price I purchased. BUT.... they quoted me at max nearly 40%!! This notebook is already 2.5 years and known to be a attention-calling model. I totally didn't expect them to buy back at this high rate. I kept everything that came with this notebook, including all attached softwares, accessories, and even a box. These gave me nearly full price of the quoted amount!! What a good deal! Of course, I switched to the light-weight Panasonic one earlier and really am satisfied with it eventhough it's the second-hand model.

Today, I also turned in my old Sony digital camera. This one is only 1.5 years, but started giving me some troubles already. Approximately 50% of the original price was really an amazing deal. Since I have lots of friends using Panasonic Lumix series digital cameras and rated them with high satisfaction level, it was really an easy decision to make when getting a new camera in replacement of the old one I just sold. So yes, I now own one too. The smallest and lightest among all that I have had before. :)

4 comments:

AL LEE said...

so when can we see the new lumix in action?

Oakyman said...

กล้องนี่ ยังไงคงยังไม่ตีจาก Canon

แต่ Notebook นี่ ใช้มาครึ่งปี หลงรักไปเรียบร้อยแล้ว
Panasonic Let's Note
เบาหวิวดีจริงๆ

ว่าแต่ซื้อรุ่นไหน ของเรา W5 (แต่เก่าแล้ว)

*BoW* said...

อยากได้คอมใหม่ แต่ยังไม่รู้จะใช้ไรดี จริงๆแล้วของเก่าก็ยังดีอยู่นะ แต่มันจะห้าปีแล้วอ่ะ เกรงว่ามันจะสมองเสื่อมเร็วๆนี้ ง่ะๆๆ

กล้องยังไงก็เป็น canon เช่นเดียวกะพี่โอ้ค หุหุ

Bikku said...

Oh...didn't know u got a new lumix. Cool !!