Wednesday, February 21, 2007

LiFe bY thE RiveR



my study place for this afternoon


And my Lumix has come to life! (AL - this is for you!! =P) Just happened to pass by Kamo & Takano Rivers areas today. Good chance to play around with my new toy. After 5+ years with Sony's, I'm still not used to handling Panasonic's just yet. Probably have to find more chances to test it. Btw, some photos were adjusted with photo editor program.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

สวย&สงบดีจังค่ะ..

^__^

Nightraveller said...

The wide angle feature is good, isnt it? ;-)

Anonymous said...

Haha! Thanks Mai! You know, when I wanted to play or fiddle with my camera, I'll go to Kamogawa too! Such a nice play to take pictures :)

AL

Anonymous said...

yoyoyo!!...

It's seem that...you have 48 hrs a day na nia...

up blog dai took wan...Ka-yan jing jing

*BoW* said...

ทำไมช่วงนี้อัพบ่อย ไม่ไ้ด้ละเราต้องอัพมั่ง หุหุ

Anonymous said...

ชีวิตเราสวนทางกันละพี่ใหม่..
วันที่พี่ใหม่เริ่มใช้พานา คือวันที่แนนทิ้งพานา มาใช้นิกอนพอดีเรย..
ตอนแรกก็แอบสงสารลูมิกซ์สุดที่รักเหมือนกัน อารมณ์เหมือนทิ้งคนเก่าไปหาคนใหม่ ฮือๆ
แต่นี่พบว่าพี่ใหม่รักพานาอีกคนแล้ว.. แนนเลยอุ่นใจแล้วละค่า ว่าพานายังไม่เป็นหมาหัวเน่า เอิ๊กๆๆ

(เขียนอะไรวกวนเนอะ พี่ใหม่งงปะคะ แหะๆๆ)