
Jill's computer arrived today, FINALLY!! So cool and very suitable for her works and studies. Lots of people asked me why I don't also use Mac. Well, I love Mac, but the fact that I still keep using Microsoft programs, there is no point to have to switch. (Or else it will be the MAC body with MS soul -- haha).

We got to try iSight, the attached web camera with the iMac. It's totally a cool stuff! Why? Well.... take a look yourself. (Tell me if you don't laugh looking at it! =P)
10 comments:
Man...This is driving me crazy!!!
I want a Mac too a', but no money ('_')
If you really want to run a PC application, you can use an emulator na...ieie :D
Cool photoshop work! I hope I see it again!!!
55555
finally...good good.
will have p'jr take a pix of his Mac family too...but older generation!
haha..nice pic! Man, time to get an iMac G5! Hahaha....no moneyler....Envious! I know what you can get Mai, the new iPod video! At least that one a bit more affordable!
Ai Ling
ใครเนี่ย พี่ไม่รู้จักกกกกกก (^^)
Nah... I know you can use emulator for MAC, but what the heck.... I'm doing good with my PC for now. But I was really thinking of getting the new iPod VDO, only that some kind person said he would ship me the ipod mini. So I dropped my intention for the freebie instead. hee hee. p'Yai -- waiting to see pJR's mac family too. Oh yeah.. you should take a picture of ipod series when you go home na. NaNoke said she would get a Nano too.
5555 สวยกว่าตัวจริงอีกนิ
Dont buy a iPod Nano.
There are many cases saying that the screen is very fragile, and some people already filing suits against Apple.
iMac G5 is a hot machine...(generates a lot of heat, since the G5 processor is not so energy efficient).
Yet, a nice machine to play with.
Eddie-- They are all Jill's! Not mine! But hers is not comparable to your 20". That's humongous! ^^
Post a Comment