Saturday, October 01, 2005

B.E. meet-up day

A day meet-up sounds rather exaggerated, but well a lunch meeting with p'Tidtee (my upperclassmate from B.E. and also my supervisor at work) and a dinner with some B.E. friends probably give the name some justice. p'Tidtee missed our colleage gathering dinner the other day, so we made it up. Long chat as always. So glad to get to see her after quite some years. Good luck with work na ka. Don't forget to let me know when you are going on the field trips again!

Place: S&P, Sathorn Rd.
Date: September 29, 2005

************************************

For dinner, thanks everyone (esp.Bow) for allowing me to do Vietnamese! So happy =9 Yummmm! I was totally surprise Pia is here in Thailand right now. And thanks for reminding me of one important promise. I don't know if I should stick to it a na! haha =P See you guys again the next time I'm home!!

Pui, Bow, Pia

Poo, June, Mai, Eh


Place: Sweet Basil, Pramuan Rd.
Date: September 29, 2005

************************************

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh น้องใหม่เป็นลูกค้ารายแรกของพี่เลยมั้งคะเนี่ย ที่สำคัญเห็นหนังสือก่อนคนแปลอีกรู้เปล่า ^^ (จนป่านนี้แล้วสนพยังไม่เห็นส่งมาให้เลยอะ)
ขอให้สนุกกับหนังสือนะจ๊ะ แปลดีหรือไม่อย่างไร รบกวนให้คำแนะนำด้วยนะ ไม่ต้องเกรงใจเลย พี่จะได้เอาไปปรับปรุงคราวหน้า อ้อ แล้วถ้าน้องใหม่สนใจแนววรรณกรรมเยาวชน(ที่พี่แปลเล่มก่อน อิ อิ)นะ ลองดูชื่อ "แฮปปี้เบิร์ธเดย์" เป็นของสสท น่ะจ๊ะ น่าจะมีวางขายที่ซีเอ็ดแหละ โดยส่วนตัวแล้วพี่ชอบเล่มนี้มากว่าแนวสืบสวนอีกด้วยซ้ำ ถ้าชอบก็ลองดูนะคะ ^^

แล้วเมื่อไหร่จะกลับญี่ปุ่นเนี่ย เที่ยวยาวเลยน๊า

Oakyman said...

พี่ติ๊ดตี่เหมือนเดิมเลย (ที่เพิ่งเจอกันเมื่อสองเดือนก่อน :P)

มิงค์ไม่ไปด้วยเหรอ B.E. เนี่ย

noomai said...

ไว้ได้อ่านแล้วจะพยายามคอมเม้นต์นะพี่ต้นนะ...

J said...

อยากไปด้วย.. คิดถึงเพื่อนๆจัง..