
I gave up the intention to write about this, but I guess the topic is just too hot not to mention. It's about the talk-of-the-town Academy Fantasia reality TV show.I happened to be able to go back to Thailand during the same time for two years in a row and it's always the time when AF is on the air. The first time was last year and it created a big boom for reality shows in Thailand. For those who don't know what AF is, it is a reality show that puts 12 so-called "dream catchers" in the AF house where they learn proper singing, dancing and acting classes. Each week they're given a song (or two) to perform according to that weekly concert theme. The one getting the least popular vote will be eliminated at the end of each concert. The last week concert determines who the winner is.
This year, or AF2, already came to its conclude last weekend (Oct 8) when I already came back to Japan. Congratulations to the winner, V4 Off, and also the rest of the AF2 crews. I really do admire these people to work toward their dreams (mostly to become singers). The show became talk-of-the-town because of a lot of reasons, I believe. Being able to witness their lives 24-7 makes most of the watchers feel involved. No wonder the concert hall was always, always packed with people of all age. It's just like they come to cheer their own kids! So amazing. This season, UBC (the producer) got 2 more program fans - my mom and dad. :) This year I had quite a difficulty picking out who to cheer. Each of them seems to have their uniqueness. Not to a surprise if they'll have their ways in the entertainment world.
(my lame judgement says this is the best song of the season...)
"I Will Always Love You" by Patcha, V6 from AF2 Concert Week11
3 comments:
bah kong jing~!huhu~~
http://pradt.net/2005/10/academy-fantasia
Download Patcha's "I Will Always Love You" here.
ชอบเพลงนีุ้ขนาด ไม่ยอมให้มันหลุดหน้าไปเลยนะเนี่ย..ย
Post a Comment