Thursday, April 27, 2006

The White Nile

Do you know Kyoto University has its own BEER brand?!?!

YES! They really do. It's called "The White Nile". A lot of people have been waiting to taste it since the first lot arrived Kyoto University on April 12 ran out super quickly. The new lot just arrived and I happened to be at that restaurant today. So yes.. I finally got to taste it. ^^

"The White Nile" is a product under cooperation of Kyoto University and Waseda University. The two universities came into agreements to cooperate in research, education and international exchanges on April 10 when "The White Nile" was first introduced to public. It's an ancient Egyptian style of beer which is known to be good for inbetween meals.

Kyodai people - be quick to take a zip! (330 ml. / 450 Yen)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

อยากลอง อร่อยป่าว? สู้ Asahi ได้ป่ะ???

noomai said...

ก็ดีสำหรับเราที่เป็นคนไม่ค่อยกินเบียร์นะ.. เป็น light beer ไม่ขมดี เดี๋ยวจะลองแวะไปดูที่เซเกียว ถ้ามันมีขาย จะซื้อเก็บไว้ให้ขวดนึง เอาป่าว.. หรือว่าบินกลับมากินเองดี??

Oakyman said...

อยากลองมั่ง
วาเซดะมีขายปะเนี่ย

Anonymous said...

กาเมสุมิจฉา...
เอ้ย ม่ายช่ายยยย ผิดข้อ หุหุ

Bikku said...

Wanna try too a' (. .)

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that! But anyway I am not a fan of beers, so I am not missing much, hehe
AL

NoTtO said...

ไว้ลองไปชิมมมม

Anonymous said...

ไม่ได้เข้ามาเยี่ยมนานเลย สบายดีเปล่าคะ?
ว่าแต่เบียร์นี่น่าลองชิมเหมือนกันแฮะ :) กลับไปแล้วจะยังมีขายมั้ยเนี่ย