Monday, April 10, 2006

Hecktic Weekend

Why? too many things for a weekend.

I had this weekend booked for the Sakura Festival in Rakusai area (toward the west side of Kyoto where Kyoto Katsura Campus people live). We were with the bazaar. I had to leave home 8.30 a.m. in the morning of Saturday to make it to Katsura by 10 a.m. (such a long traveling time!!) Then, we went for a little exercise at the tennis court. Dinner, then band rehearsal. Yeah.. we were going on stage again.

Thai Shop

This little girl and her friends were just hanging around our shop.
เมื่อเด็กซ่าเจอกัน


Sunday, hopped on the 8.19 a.m. bus from Katsura to reach Osaka a little before 10 a.m. (even longer traveling time!! -"-) And the worst was that we got off at a far station. It was the Thai New Year festival (Songkran) there at Osaka Castle Park. So we got off at JR Osaka Castle Park Station to find it the furthest distance to the event place. We walked for roughly 30 minutes round about the castle park to reach where we were supposed to be! So tired!!!! We only got to rest for maybe 10 minutes before went straight on stage. The Thai Student Association:Kansai was the co-organizer to this event and we were the opening band for it. Our band members in the morning were all from Kyoto: P'Jiew & Kee (our guitarists), P'Ton & I (vocalists) and Nhong & Nott (Chorus). Then the singers had to leave. So we had N'Bow from Osaka singing for us for the afternoon session.

on stage

our Guitarists

my first song with RobGuanMaRukGun รบกวนมารักกัน

my chorus

p'Ton with Gon~ Hin La Mer (ก้อนหินละเมอ)

going on to my second song: Pood Mai Tem Paak พูดไม่เต็มปาก

our last song with HM King Bhumibol's composed 'Cha-ta Cheewit' บทเพลงพระราชนิพนธ์ชะตาชีวิต

Band members under beautiful Sakura:
Kee, P'Ton, Nott, P'Jiew, Bow, Mai and Nhong


I needed to hop back to Katsura Sakura Festival to perform Thai instrument by 1 p.m. What a crazy weekend. I still can't really believe I made it back in time for the performance. P'Pum~ were with her instrument (ซออู้) and I tagged along being a Ching' ฉิ่ง player. hee =P I came home in the evening feeling so exhausted. The thing is, I was caught in the rain on Saturday morning and now not feeling that well. T_T Really hope I won't get sick!! Keeping fingers crossed for me, k!

Thai Dancing with P'Ploy

Thai Music with P'Pum~ and Mai
(หลังจากแปลงร่างเป็นเด็กดอยใจดี.. =P)

Back to the shop!

6 comments:

NoTtO said...

please take a rest...

Oakyman said...

お大事に。

น่ารักหวะ (ใครไม่บอก 555)

Anonymous said...

เสื้อคุ้นๆนะ..
ไหนบอกจะเอาไปขายไง หุหุ

Bikku said...

Quick update jing jing...huhu ^0^

noomai said...

haha..
N'Bow: first of all, I don't think I intended to sell this shirt na. I said I'd wear it when I sell stuff ja.

and Nong - oh.. please don't call it a REAL band leay~. It's a just-for-this kinda thing. -"- lemme wait for your album dee kwa na. hihi ^^

แพร์.. คิดถึงแกเหมือนกัน ใกล้ถึงวันแล้วนะ ชุบตัวไปถึงไหนแล้ว

Anonymous said...

นักร้องเพิ่มมาเยอะแยะเลย ^^ แล้วคราวนี้พี่เอ๋ไม่ไปร้องด้วยเหรอจ๊ะ