Thursday, April 27, 2006
พลเมืองดี... being a good citizen
I was riding my bicycle back home this early evening to find an old lady tipped over from her wheelchair! Well.. if you can't imagine what I saw, please picture an old lady (a bit chubby) lying on her back and her feet pointing up in the air. Definitely her wheelchair tipped backward when she was rolling it off the footpath, I thought. 2 other Japanese guys and I were coming that way, so we stopped and helped her getting back on her chair. The funny thing was that one of the two japanese guys asked this auntie whether she could get back up herself. Then maybe he realized afterward "oh .. you cannot, huh. otherwise you probably are on wheelchair...!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
bad design both wheelchair and the road!!!
she better use my walker!!! haha
was she alright??
ชีก็โอเคอ่ะนะ แบบว่าตัวเองล้มนอนแอ้งแม้ง ปากยังคาบบุหรี่ พูดจาไม่รู้เรื่อง สามคนช่วยกันพยุงขึ้นมา ไม่มีขอบคุณด้วย แถมยังเรียกชี้ให้หยิบบุหรี่อีกมวนที่กลิ้งตกไปบนพื้น.. ก็เลยสงสาร แกมสมเพสเล็กๆง่ะ ดีที่หัวไม่แตก แล้วก็ไม่ได้เจ็บอะไร เอาแกขึ้นเก้าอี้ได้ สามคนก็แยกย้ายไปตามทางของตัวเอง
พี่จิ๋ว..ได้ทีขายของหญ่ายเรย หุหุหุ
ที่นี่เพิ่งมีรายการทีวี access denied
เรื่องถนน ประตู ที่จอดพวก wheelchair....
ญี่ปุ่นยังดี เมืองไทยนี่ดิ แทบไม่มีอะไรเลย
เราเลยไม่เห็นคนนั่งรถเข็นหรือ walker ออกมานอกบ้าน
Ya...
เอิ่มมมมม สงสารดีป่าวเนี่ยย
แต่ว่าคุณจิ๋ว ไม่ค่อยเลยเนอะ เหอๆ
Post a Comment