あなたが そこに ただいるだけで
その場の空気が あかるくなる
あなたが そこに ただいるだけで
みんなのこころが やすらぐ
そんなあなたに わたしも
... なりたい
*************************
その場の空気が あかるくなる
あなたが そこに ただいるだけで
みんなのこころが やすらぐ
そんなあなたに わたしも
... なりたい
*************************
Only you are here
This place is brightened up
Only you are here
Everyone's hearts are at ease
A person like you...
... I also want to be
*************************
Got this Japanese quote off the wall of a Japanese restaurant I went to today. Simple wordings, but catches great meaning...
This place is brightened up
Only you are here
Everyone's hearts are at ease
A person like you...
... I also want to be
*************************
Got this Japanese quote off the wall of a Japanese restaurant I went to today. Simple wordings, but catches great meaning...
6 comments:
日本へ。。。行きたい
旅行。。。したい
ラメンを。。。食べたい
お酒を。。。飲みたい
。。よ~
その เหรอ ไม่ใช่ そこ เหรอ?
เออ จริง... ตอนพิมพ์ไม่ได้สังเกตว่าพิมพ์ผิดนะเนี่ยะ แต้งกิ้ว แก้แล้วเน้อ
เพราะดีเนอะ
ว่าแต่ あたな นี่ だれのこと? อิอิ
อิอิ จะถามคำถามเดียวกับปอยเลยอ่ะ ปอยแย่งถาม ฮู้...
เพราะดีนะ..ว่าแต่มาจากร้านไหนกันน้า
(^ ^)/
Post a Comment