Friday, March 28, 2008

A Day at Tokyo Disney Sea

The last time I was in Tokyo for a conference, I went to Disneyland with Chi-Wei. This time, I was in Tokyo for a reunion, I still went to Disney's (except that it's Disney Sea this time), but still with Chi-Wei. We also had one of Chi-Wei's students, Sayaka, joined us today.


We arrived at Disney Sea!

It was a Sunday and the weather was just perfect. Lots and lots of people we saw on the train, but thank goodness, most of them headed for Disneyland. We managed to get on most of the rides with maximum of 20 minutes wait-time. The fast passes worked out so well. We actually were able to get 5-6 of them, plus one surprise one.

Raging Spirits - (FP: fast pass)

Arabian coast

in line for The Magic Lamp Theater (FP)

our luck with fast passes

Tower of Horror - one of the rides in which we three refuse to get on!! =P

Aquatopia

Erupting volcano - The journey to the center of the earth (FP)

Other rides and shows
- Indiana JonesAdventure: Temple of the Crystal Skull (FP) --> one of my favourites
- Mermaid Lagoon Theater
- Jumpin' Jellyfish
- Mermaid Lagoon's Scuttle's Scooters --> only Chi-Wei & Sayaka though. I refused to get on this circling ride cuz I can easily get dizzy!)
- Flounder's Flying Fish Coaster
- Sindbad's Storybook Voyage (surprise FP)
- 20,000 leagues under the sea (FP) --> I like how they make it look like we were really under the water!

We also ate a lot! We tried 3 flavors of Popcorn - Chocolate, Coconut & Cappuccino, Gyoza bun, spicy chicken leg and Sayaka also had Turkey leg!

Chocolate Popcorn

the two with their popcorn

Enjoying the spicy chicken leg

We left the park rather early and went to a Hawaiian Burger place called "Kua Aina". What a great way to end our journey for the day!! Yum!!!

yummy pineapple burger

No comments: