
Riding on a chance of being in Tokyo for conference, I extended my stay and moved from a hotel to Chi-Wei’s house. As a super duper Disney fan, Chi-Wei suggested we go to Disneyland for a day, so yes, we went! It has already been around 8 years since I last visitted the land of Disney characters. It was supposed to rain that day, but good thing it did not. So, we really had a great time with less crowd.
We reached Disney at 10 a.m. and stayed until the firework ended at around 9 p.m. Since people were probably avoiding 50% chance of rain and that it was a Friday, there were unexpectedly few people at the park. The longest wait-line was probably 30-40 minutes only. Here is the list of attractions we got to go to.

really really well designed attraction with super hi-tech ride’s movement.

had really fun time shooting the targets!


the happiest ride in the world! The decoration was especially for Christmas.
Roger Rabit: got tired spinning the car 360 degree
Peter Pan: nice bird-eye view of objects
Haunted Mansion: special Christmas theme of the Nightmare before Christmas


We also got to explore around Toontown, shops and galleries. Btw, I guess I have to make remark everywhere that Chi-Wei got FOUR jigsaw puzzles from the park! Gee… FOUR, yes, FOUR. All from Winnie the Pooh story. But know what? We actually finished putting all pieces together that night. Haha =P Oops.. I forgot to take a picture of those –“–
There were 2 parades: (1) Christmas Dreams on Parade. And (2) Electrical Dream Light Parade. Then, a special Christmas show of Mickey and friends singing Christmas Carols. The day ended with the fireworks.



We did a really good timing avoiding crowds after the fireworks and actually managed to get on JR train leaving Maihama Station with vacant seats available!

I really did have a super duper great time there. Thanks to Chi-Wei too. If we didn’t get to go together, maybe it might not be as fun!

I also found my best pal there in the park – STITCH! What an adorable character. (^^)/



2 comments:
Hey girl! Look like fun :)
I'm not much of a Disney fan, but I went to Disney Sea a few weeks ago and had a total blast!
Are you still in Tokyo? You should've given me a ring!! ;)
ชอบ stitch เหมือนกานเลย...
ออมชอบหมาจุดด้วยค่ะ แต่หายากมากเลยในdisneyland ...เก่าแล้วอ่า...
Post a Comment