Yeah... the water construction in my building is finally over!! Yahoo! It has been ongoing for a really long time, from small scale to large scale that they had to do the work inside my room!
There were some kind of problems with the drainage system in the building. They tried to work on it since after I moved in for a few months, but nothing seemed better, so they had to give it a go for a whole system fixing. What came after that? They needed to get in every room in the first floor, open the floor in the entrance area, to do the work underground.
My room is also on the first floor, so yes, they had to come into my room too. They actually set up a temporary door inbetween the front door and the kitchen, so that the workers wouldn't be able to get into my room when I wasn't in the house. But that door is just making my already small room even smaller! Everything felt so tight! Construction began at 9 a.m. and lasted til around 6 p.m. I had to be out of the house all day everyday during the past 10 weeks. But the funny thing was, there was one day I woke up really late, actually by the doorbell from the construction worker. So I just had to rush finishing my morning activities and go out for them not to recognize I woke up late. haha. ^^
Anyways, the temporary door is supposed to be removed tomorrow, but they asked for it to be done just now. So yes! I finally have my room back!! So happy!! =) -- but then I have to suffer cleaning up the room now... hur hur -"-.
No comments:
Post a Comment