Monday, November 27, 2006

And the town became colorful...

This year I have been to only a few temples to enjoy the change of leaves colors - Eikando, Shinnyodo and Shisendo. For Eikando and Shisendo, it was my first time. But for Shinnyodo, it's already been my all-time favourite place to visit at this time of the year.. so never can miss it. A few pictures from the momiji season are already up in my flickr. I will add more soon. Today, let's make it a little preview.

Btw, need to mention Ai Ling's blog. She portrays the feeling of Autumn quite similarly to what I feel. Melancholy.... and being blue. haha =P

Anyways, I should have more of Autumn pictures coming soon.

Eikando

Shinnyodo

Shisendo
(it's actually famous of the Japanese garden, but I really couldn't beat the crowd to get good photo of it!)

Auntie taking care of falling leaves in Shisendo.

4 comments:

*BoW* said...

สวยจังเน้อ
คิดถึงอากาศเย็นๆ ฮือๆๆๆ
เมื่อไหร่จาหนาวซะที จะเดือนธันวาแล้วววว

Anonymous said...

โอ้ววว สวยมากมาย

เค้าก็จาไปพืชสวนโลกที่เชียงใหม่นะ...ร้อนแหงมๆ T_T

Anonymous said...

ใส่เสื้อสีเข้ากับใบไม้เลยนะ

ที่นี่หนาววววววววมากกกกกกกกก มีพายุพัดมาจาก alaska

Anonymous said...

Me too...I slowed down this year, only three places for proper autumn viewing. Next year I must go back to Arashiyama!
Ai Ling