Thursday, November 09, 2006

Season Change



It's the time of the year when the season starts changing again. Everything begins to move slower and slower. The daylight falls shorter and shorter each day. The temperature is dropping and still dropping. The leaves start turning their colors. Red leaves are in fact something pleasant to be seen. It's the time to spend enjoying the beauty of natural sceneries.

.... But what does Autumn really brings? ....

The time does not change though it seems to be moving slowly. Maybe it's an annual cram time beating up deadlines before the coldness's arrived?!?! November is probably the month to rush things done before the year ends? Feeling so drained sometimes. But even with that, the one thing I like most about Autumn aside from those redleaves is actually the plub! (yum! :9)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes. This is the month that I try to work veyr hard before the year end (esp. when I plan to go home). So tired but I deserve it since I have been procasinating all summer.

Autumn here is beautiful too (esp. when it's not raining).

My heart sinks everytime I see Christmas decoration or products on the shelves...it just reminds me how much time I have left to write a thesis!!!!

Anonymous said...

เหมือนกันเลย!!! เราก็ชอบลูกพลับมั่กๆอ่ะ อยากกินๆๆๆ

*BoW* said...

เห็นด้วย...
เดือนนี้มีอะไรให้ทำ ให้คิด ให้ตัดสินใจเยอะแยะเต็มไปหมดเลย

ถึงแม้ว่าอาจจะไม่ยุ่งเท่าช่วงสอบ เหอๆๆๆ

Anonymous said...

this year autumn is too shorttt

winter comes w/o telling...

too cold alreadyy!!

Anonymous said...

ลมเย็นๆพัดมาแล้ว ฉันเพิ่งรู้สึก...

miss you always ka...TAKE CARE nakaaa

Anonymous said...

ลมหนาวมาเมื่อไร ตัวฉ้านคงยิ่ง..... หนาวซิครับท่าน

อิอิ