The flight back to Japan was rather full. We were so worried how we'd survived if we couldn't get the aisle seats for this flight. Thank goodness, the flight was obviously overbooked and by the time we checked in the ground staff already knew what to do. We were also lucky to be checking in with the ground staff who were a Thai. He was really sweet to put us right on the Business!!! Whoo hoo!!
11+ hours of flying with the business class?? That was wonderful! (at least you don't get to fly business class without having to pay for yourself that often! ^^) The service and food was just great. Most of all, the space was just lovely. So fortunate us!





I stayed up pretty much the whole time, to make sure I wouldn't have that bad of the jetlag after I've arrived Japan. (I was right, except that a midnight phonecall woke me up in the middle of the night and my calculated time collapsed! argh!) Now, the jetlagging is still hanging there and I have been having VERY weird sleeping hours. After the whole day of sleep (yes, literally the whole day! -- I didn't even have any meal for the whole Saturday!), now I think I'm doing ok. At least I woke up in the morning, not evening or at night.
2 comments:
เค้กน่ากิน MaXXXX
ทำไมตอนเราบิน อาหารไม่เห็นน่ากินอย่างนี้เลย
เฮ้อ อิจฉา
Post a Comment