Sheuo-Hui and I caught an early morning shinkansen to Tokyo together. The weather was perfect that we could see the gorgeous fuji-san very clearly.

A few of our batch members gathered at Maruno-uchi exit of Tokyo station before starting walking over to Otemachi for a very yummy lunch at this Indian restaurant called "Kaneja" (Mamun said it means พระพิฆเณศ - พระเจ้าที่มีเศียรเป็นช้าง). The nan here was VERY good (and it's an all-you-can-eat service!!) I think I had more than three!! ;-)

We finished lunch quite early, so we got to our reunion place like an hour before hand. But it was good cuz it meant we had more time to chit and chat with other friends. It's always, always wonderful to be surrounded by AYF family. Energy boosted! According to Fujimoto-san, our AYF members have exceeded 200 people already (including the youngest 12th Batch AYFers who are on their holiday at the moment.)










Dinner - we (Sheuo-Hui, Trang+Hoai-san, Rizka, Mamun, me) gathered again at a Malaysian restaurant called "Malaychan" in Ikebukuro.


Great meal and great company. I just love to be in AYF!!
1 comment:
Miss Nan & Roti Canai~~~~
Post a Comment