Wednesday, September 05, 2007

moving lab...

Noooooooo.... I didn't change professors!! I'm talking about physically moving my work office.

boxes

my old desk space & bookshelves

Kou and Matsuura-san


The place I used to be is a part of law building and they were calling back their space. Result --> I needed to move back to Econ. building. ("move back" because I originally was placed here, but asked for a transfer to law building last year to be with my senpais...) Now I'm back to my old building, but a room next to the old one. Well.. so far so good. People here are nice :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've moved my office 3 times leaw la!
The latest one is not good leay. More space but no security. I can't leave my purse in the room -_-' Hope yours is good.

Kazu said...

Hey! What's ur room number? 4th floor? Make a visit to my lab whenever you have time (I always do!).

Anonymous said...

Keep up date your study life nakaaa