Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Volleyball Match in Osaka

FIVB: Poland VS. Japan

Finally, I got to see the real match by Japanese women volleyball team!! Last year, I went crazy for their plays in the World Championship. I still remember wanting to go see real matches in Osaka, but couldn't find anyone to go with. This year... I hardly watched TV, so I didn't really know what's going on. Then, one of the teachers I know invited me to the World Grand Prix match with her... so yes.. absolutely no objection to that!

clapping balloons

souvenir corner

#19 for supporters

I was sooooo happy to see the real them! My most favorite player still goes to #3, Takeshita (setter). Well, also, #5, Takahashi (wing spiker). Japan lost that day, but oh well... I had a good time.

#3, Takeshita's setting

#5, Takahashi (Shin)'s service



P.S. Thanks P'Ton for lending me his Canon Kiss camera. My head spun trying to figure out how to handle the setting!! =P

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

พี่ใหม่ถ่ายลงมาจากที่นั่งข้างบนอ่ะเหรอ ชัดมากๆเลย

noomai said...

ช่ายยยย ถ่ายมาจากแสตนด์อันไกลโพ้น ถึงต้องไปยืมกล้องพี่ต้นมา เพราะว่าลำพังกำลังซูมกล้องเราคงเห็นเป็นมด
ถ่ายจนถ่านหมดนั่นหล่ะ ก็ต้องมีรูปดีๆกันมั่ง ^^

เมื่อไหร่น้องออมจะมาเที่ยวญี่ปุ่นล่ะ??

Unknown said...

hoiii....dai pai doo douy arr!!

Anonymous said...

ฮาโหล พี่ใหม่ค้าบบบ เพิ่งไปญี่ปุ่นมานะตอนวันแม่อ่ะ
load รูปไว้ที่ Facebook แล้ว เข้าไปดูได้นะคะ

ปล.ไป Hiroshima กะ Fukuoka ชอบมากๆอ่ะ คือถ้าเทียบกันโตเกียวไรงี้ ไม่ค่อยชอบเมืองใหญ่ ๆ เท่าไร

Kazu said...

hey, nice pics u have there!

Kazu said...

Update update!!!