Sunday, August 12, 2007

First scooter ride

Had quite a good heart exercise since last night after Poy took me out on a motorscooter (vespa) ride for the very first time. Got Jill's stuff cleared out from the house and got ready to transport her scooter to a new home.

Never in my life to self-ride a motorcycle of any kind. I think I only ride with someone for 1-2 times only - you know how scary motorcycles are in BKK! Scooters, even though they're the smallest kinds of motorcycle, still took quite a challenge from me. I had Poy giving an intensive tutorial last night, out from Suita town to Mino and ended her course with public bathing. :) Escaping possible traffic during this obon vacation, I woke up and left Poy's house early. With approximately 50 kilometers door-to-door from hers to mine and a total of 2 hours ride on local roads (speed limit here is 30 km/hr for scooters -"-), I believe scooters are now something I can comprehend.

Poy sent me off 1/4 the distance back to Kyoto. Thank you maak maak!

getting an air pump for flat tire

7 comments:

Unknown said...

hoooo+
ขี่หัวฟูเลยดินั่น ไกลนะหน่ะ

*BoW* said...

อยากขี่มอร์ไซค์เป็นมั่งอ่าาาาาาาา เท๊ีเท่

Anonymous said...

ปรบมือให้ลูกศิษย์คนเก่ง
ดีใจด้วย ที่ถึงเกียวโต โดยปลอดภัย
หายเจ็บก้นเร็วๆ :p
ปล.คุณครูน่ารักจัง อิอิ

Kazu said...

Hey, cool pics you have there! I just missed one point: now do you own a baiku?
PS: I like that "Visitor locations" in your blog. I'll add it one to mine too! :)

noomai said...

หัวลีบอ่ะ... โดนอยู่ในหมวกกันน๊อคเป็นเวลานาน
คราวนี้ได้อาจารย์ดี เลยใช้เวลาไม่นานในการหัด ต้องขอคาราวะงามๆ แต่ท่ายกมอเตอร์ไซค์จอดยังไม่ผ่าน รถอะไรหนักชะมัด ยังสงสัยอยู่ว่าไอ้จิ๋วกล้ามไม่ขึ้นเหรอเนี่ยะ ยกขึ้นยกลงทุกวัน

Mr.Kazu... yes... i do. from my little sis. see you around!

Anonymous said...

yes heavy one!...actually 40km/h gor dai na p'saooo!!herher

Unknown said...

ฮ่า ๆๆๆ แล้ว ก็มาให้เราปั่นจักยานรอบเมืองตาม -_-"