Anyways... today I just wanna scream out how much I miss singing!!! Not to whine about anything, but really, I have been thinking of my good times back in the chior groups: Bangkok Music Society (BMS) and Orpheus Choir with Bangkok Opera.
I was only a tiny member of the groups, not even dare to pair up with so many great singers there. It was around the first or second quarter of 2002 when I joined BMS. I owe so much to p'Jum+ who introduced me to these singing communities, also for landing me her role with the opera production. I hadn't been with any choir group since I left my high school, so it was a very refreshing time for me. We usually went at least 2 times a week for both BMS and Orpheus Choir rehearsals. Wonderful times!
I was with them only for a little less than a year because I had to leave for my study. Since then... no singing in choir anymore (-"-). I don't really know why I have so much urge to go out finding chorus groups around here to join. But I know I probably wouldn't have enough time or discipline to go for rehearsals at the moment. Maybe that's why my memory flashes back so strongly.
Singing in these choir groups led me to meet up with so many good people. They were so nice and kind. I learned a great deal not only how to sing better, but also the friendship we've created. I really hope I still have a chance to sing with them again. Or else, at least for me to hear them sing!
@ Goethe-Institut Bangkok
(with Jae and Beau)
(with Alison, Maya, Jae, Beau, P'Jum, and K.Ying)
.jpg)
@ Thai Cultural Center
(Alto pals: P'Taan, P'Ting, Maya, Ema, P'Alice and Jae)
*btw... Ema, somehow it didn't register that you are also an Altoist!!*
courtier casts warm-up

-- Jae and Catherine were lead singers for the night --

(P'Kati, P'Ting, Bim+, Jae, P'Pook and her children)
8 comments:
what a wonder you have been.
is there one thing you can't do?
you are just amazing.
what a life you have lived!
keep up your good work!
our love from bkk,
klaijumlang family
เก่งจริงๆๆเลย ซุปเปอร์woman ^^
PS...หน้าไม่เปลี่ยนเลยนะ ตัวเอง อิอิ
นั้นสิ หน้าพี่(สวย)ไม่เปลี่ยนเลยนะครับ
ปล. ขอข้าวมื้อนึงนะครับ อิอิ
แหมๆ.. สองคนข้างบนนี่แซวนะๆ มันแปลได้สองอย่างนะที่แกพูด...
1) หน้ายังเด็กอยู่ หรือ
2) หน้าแก่มาตั้งแต่เด็ก (-"-)
ขอเหมาเอาข้อแรกละกันนะ ฮาฮา =P ส่วนกั๊ก.. แค่นี้ไม่เลี้ยงข้าวหรอก.. เช๊อะ (ว่าแต่ไหนล่ะของฝากจากเมืองไทย??)
หน้าไม่เปลี่ยนจริงๆด้วย เหอๆๆๆ
Natsukashiiii!!! It's great to be back here, singing with fun people again...although miss many faces :)
Wow wow.....so much fun! The only singing I ever did in public was during my school and university years.
lady-ema: 懐かしいでしょ! Patrin said she might start singing again when she move to London too. How's it going over there?
AL: well... that's why I love choir - you have many other people to cover what you can't do alone! haha =P
Post a Comment