Friday, May 25, 2007

Reminiscing the good old times!



First of all, congratulations Nuk&Yui! I received a batch of photos taken at their wedding and I realize the photo is missing something - me! (how I wish I was there to congratulate you myself... I think my email wasn't enough na Nuk na!)

I never had a chance to attend any of my high school friends' weddings so far, which is a pity. But I'm thankful for all the shared moments even through photos na. Thanks Poon, my Mr.buddy, for sending me the whole bunch of photos na. This really makes me miss you guys a lot. Wait up! I will be back in a couple of years.

CD27 rules!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

now you guys started to get married....leaw I ja mai old dai ngai? her her.

That was a big reunion na nia. But most of you looked pretty much the same na.

By the way, I just realized I know Nuk's older brother right? What was his name na I forgot hahahahaha

noomai said...

shai... you know him. I just thought of it this morning too leah actually. His bro is Pathomporn. Nuk is Tutiyaporn na. easy to remember!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, we are waiting to attend your wedding too :P

noomai said...

you're right! I wait for yours first!! =P