I didn't realize how much Japanese are crazy with the year-end lotter (they call it "Year-end Jumbo Lottery") until I saw the long lines today. It's the last day for the this jumbo lottery purchase. Oh nooooo, I wouldn't bother lining up for that for hours. But know what? I walked pass the same spot again at night when I was walking back to the hotel (<-- oh.. btw, I'm in Tokyo for a conference now), and there were only 2-3 people at the lottery booth, so hey.. my chance. Walked in, paid the money and now I have a couple of lotteries in hand. Let's wait and see whether I will get anything! Fingers crossed!!


5 comments:
i just bought one yesterday...this draw is $30 million. her her.
I never got lucky with lottery... Oh well, good luck ne. (and that goes to both of ya... My chance of having rich friends will increase :P )
ขอให้ถูกน้าค้า...จะได้กู้เอาไปเที่ยวญี่ปุ่นบ้าง...ฮี่ฮี่
I agree with Biggie, better to have a close rich frenz than getting rich myself ;-p
haha.. you know.. I was thinking.... "Or I should have kept this block private, just in case I actually win!!" =P
Post a Comment